Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Compiling a new challenge.chl file
Hello everyone.

I know this has been asked before but I would like to make some very small changes to the challenge.chl file. I saw some programs such as "CHLEX" and "CHASM", which can decompile and recompile the challenge.chl file.
I had success decompiling the challenge.chl file using "CHLEX" but could not recompile the challenge.chl file using "CHASM". I was able to compile one of the example scripts however.

I want to do this for Black & White, not CI. I was linked https://filehorst.de/download.php?file=bbfHEGqg from my previous post here before, but I'm fairly sure this is only for the CI scripting tool.

One thing I'd like to do is simply remove the script that is called to spawn the throwable villager in Land 3. By the looks of it, the script associated with this is called "ThrowBlokeMain" and removing this should be as simple as removing the line that calls this script.
Could someone provide me a small tutorial on the basic compiling of the challenge.chl file either with the mentioned programs above ("CHASM" and "CHLEX") or another way that would be better? Unless it's just not possible for Black & White at all?

Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
Compiling a new challenge.chl file - by Shane - 04-17-2019, 21:55
RE: Compiling a new challenge.chl file - by . - 04-18-2019, 21:52
RE: Compiling a new challenge.chl file - by . - 04-20-2019, 23:42
RE: Compiling a new challenge.chl file - by . - 04-21-2019, 20:12
RE: Compiling a new challenge.chl file - by . - 04-27-2019, 21:13
RE: Compiling a new challenge.chl file - by . - 04-28-2019, 22:08
RE: Compiling a new challenge.chl file - by . - 04-29-2019, 21:17