Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Find a ways together for modding problems
Good work! You impressed me!!!

I spend most time for Creature Isle, to find this codes because the normal B&W I only play for the Storymode and (the last time was some years ago) multiplayer mode. So if you like and I found new Instructions etc... you can make it work for 1.30 (I can post the Instructions here then)^^

I want to add all of the things, I found in CI, to a own exe-mod Batch, an injected dll oder into my tool (which needs a start of my tool with every process). Some of the Instructions I can temporary use with the "SET_GLOBAL_LAND_BALANCE" in my mod, to change these settings for specific maps temporary (most focus to the player settings, like symbols, colors, and temples etc....)^^

But I like sometime in the future, to use the v1.30 Glove in the game, it looks very nice, so that I want to use it!

To say it easy: Except for the Winning Conditions in B&W (v 1.10 and above) and the Glove, I see more potential in CreatureIsle, to make mods and similar things!^^
It's only my opinion about this!^^
But I hope, that sometime in the future somebody find a way, to add winning conditions and the Glove to CreatureIsle too! It would be very great!!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Find a ways together for modding problems - by Kratzean - 03-13-2017, 21:41