Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Find a ways together for modding problems
I may have found the problem in runblack.exe, and have an idea how to fix it.
I may try to fix it later.

For this kind of changes a dll is probably not the best choice.
King Warg's program can launch the game and modify its memory, this way shouldn't require any modifications to the .exe, so it may be a better choice if you don't want to modify the .exe.
I have an idea too, but at first I have to do other thinks, than make something on the memory!
Had other things to do, but made some progress about this project.
Now the game doesn't crash when supporting more players in the statistics, but I didn't make enough changes yet.
Going to make more progress later.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I made more progress, but found that the problem with wrong values is more serious than I expected.
I am going to rest for a few days, but I am not giving up, and already have an idea how to fix the problem.
At the moment I am trying to find a way, to change a player Color for single maps, by rewriting some assembler-codes in the exe file of B&W.
And perhaps it can work without problems. But it need some time and much work, to make this happen.^^
(01-25-2017, 19:39)Lant Wrote: And what will you say about this draw distance now?

About this.... I found some of the values itself, but some values are still unknown for me.
So, i found the Values for the Object Draw Distance by own!^^
But is was much work and not really easy....

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Wow, you really do have talent. I didn't expect it would take you so little time. Good job. What will be the next step?
Awwww! VERY thx!!!!!!! B&W is the game, which gave me my first experiences in programming and modding! ^-^

Perhaps I want tho grow up some limits, for example maximal blocks of a Landscape or something similar.
hey if you ask me that's pretty cool