Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to extract/insert Models from/to allMeshes.g3d (CI)?
Another try, with different settings...
Edit: Seems to work.

Attached Files
.zip   bawsitemkG3d.zip (Size: 10.93 KB / Downloads: 24)
Download works, but the application doesn't work Sad
Do you have a readme?

Now it works. the problem was, when I add a model, which includes a texture (like the creatures or the waterfall.l3d), thee compiler doesn't work.
I need a way, to separate the textures/models, like the other meshes and link they inside of the g3d file, but how?
It should work like the old mkG3d.exe, I made it compatible with the same files.
Simply without the interface.
I already tested with the waterfall model and didn't need to separate the textures from the .l3d file. Try again.
Perfekt, thx! I used a broken file.

At next I have to test ith with completly own models^^

edit: OK, make own models/edit models with the milkshape 1.8.5. diesn't works correctly. The object exists (I can burn it with fire) but the texture doesn't appear.
To test it, I made an diamond. Did you have an idean, which texture setting (last picture) I have to choose?

edit: I testet it. No of the rendermodes works and display a texture in the game Sad

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

No idea about the texture setting.
I made a small program that can fix a problem of .l3d files exported with MilkShape 3D.
Just drag .l3d file onto the .exe file.

Attached Files
.zip   bawsiteL3DFlagsFixer.zip (Size: 8.44 KB / Downloads: 10)
Perfect! You impressed me again! *hugs*

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Ok, now I can replace FEATURES, buildings, static objects and mobile objects in the game. But adding a new object from one of thme by copying the hex value doesn't work. But I try to find a way, to add the oejebct-settings for a new Id without replacing an old one.
Did you have an idea, where the count of the objects is?
I didn't found it in the info.dat file. I only can change existing objects Sad
Somewhere in the .exe file, probably.