Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help with the BWGraphicMod colour change function
Hi everyone

For a long time ive been wanting to change the red colour on the temple influence. I know theres a colourswap mod and BW ultimate, but ive had issues getting them to work smoothly. I *almost* had it working with the BWGraphic Mod, by following the instructions it did change the player colour, temple beam and miracle rings to a custom hex colour but not the rest (shown in image links):

It worked! (almost)
Gestures almost working
Map Icons still Red
Worship site still red

but I have 3 questions for the community:

1) Main issue, how do i get it to fully override the red player colour? The effect only seems to work for the players influence, statistic bars, temple beam and micracle enhancement rings, but not for charging miracles at the worship site/prayer energy. The gestures half work, they leave the right colour-trail, but the sparkle activation graphic ontop of it remains red. Finally the icons in the temple are also red on the island map. What else do i need to add to the "main" script file to fully override the colour?

2) Alt tabbing cancels the effect, which people have already commented on, from what ive seen the only solution is to play in windowed mode but was curious if theres any scripting that would make the effect persistent like in the BWultimate. Not much of an issue otherwise, pretty quick to just relaunch the game.

3) Ive been using it alongside the fanpatch v1.42 with no conflicts or issues in order to have the resolution work properly, but everytime i boot the gameup theres a pop-up telling me to roll the patches back, can this be turned off/disabled? otherwise like above, its ignorable.

Heres everything written in the "Main" Notepad file for the BWgraphicmod:

ScriptVersion = 50;

/*
 You are using BaW Graphics Mod Manager, created by the owners of http://bawsite.com/ and made for the creation (with extended capabilities) and loading of different Mods. It also allows to change the colors of the players (this change can be made as part of a Mod).
 Do not publically redistribute the main files of the project without permission of any of the owners of http://bawsite.com/.
 It is forbidden to modify or remove this comment.
*/

/* Default player colors:
SetPlayerColors('#1ADB4A', '#47FF54', '#E347FF', '#47F9FF', '#FFFD47', '#4777FF', '#FFA247', '#000000');
*/

//Choose the player colors here
SetPlayerColors('#1ADB4A', '#0000FF', '#FF0000', '#00FF00', '#00FFFF', '#FFFFFF', '#000000', '#000000');

//Mod list to load

Messages In This Thread
Help with the BWGraphicMod colour change function - by Jeff McJeff - 01-20-2022, 15:25