Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Find a ways together for modding problems
Two months ago, the site owner has released some usefull files, like the b&w1 challenge scripts for the different challenges.
Now I want to ask, if somebody have a Idea, how I can get the Challenge script files of b&w CI, because extracting the challenge.chl in a readable format is impossible at the moment.

Perhaps the site owner have a Idea or can do it the same way like with b&w?

I want to combine all story scripts intop a big story line.

Also there is a problem, that CI can't play bik sequences, like the intro of land 1, or when the creature is falling into the volcano in land 5. The script command for scriptfiles is avaiable in CI and the compiler can compile it without problems. When I opened creatureisle.exe with an hexeditor, I found the bik-files for the intro and the falling sequence. So I think, that there is a glitch, which stop the command from starting the bik files....
Perhaps somebody have an Idea to fix this? Because in my opinion the both bik-files are very important for the main b&w-story, when I want to add the challenges, together with the CI story and my Genesismod into a big story...

edit: Perhaps it's possible, to fix the problem with the bik sequences with IDA??

Messages In This Thread
RE: Find a ways together for modding problems - by Kratzean - 10-25-2017, 21:24